Free Strategy Games
The two games below are related to strategic thinking, which means that you don't play for immediate results, instead you should think ahead of time to plan for a chain of movements before doing anything. How to play the first game:
- Wait for the game to load.
- Press Start from the main menu, and again inside the game.
- You will be in control of a ball, by moving your keyboard arrows up/down, left/right.
- The ball can only push boxes, and cannot pull them.
- The objective is to move it to the end target (which looks like a hole filled with water), once you go inside that hole, you will be transported to the next level, with the help of your creativity you can find a way to pass the level you're playing, remember that the silver ball can only push boxes and not pull them, there are 25 levels in the SilverSphere game can you pass them all? Good luck in improving your brain strategy skills.